05 June 2011

Pom Pom Love

"Know first, who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly."
~Epictetus


The pom pom was made for me and you!  The perfect adornment for that personality of mine!
I'm fun...pom poms are fun!
I'm cute...pom poms are cute!
I'm round...pom poms are round!
I brighten up a room...pom poms brighten up a room!
I'm soft and cuddly...so are pom poms!
I know who I am, and I know pom poms are made for me!

What is it about pom poms I love so much?
Could it be all of the great colors?
image: short cake party pick's etsy shop




Maybe it's the texture?


Is it the simple elegance?
image: craftzine


image: futuregirl

Maybe they are just fun and make me happy!

I'm going to share all of my pom pom love, pictures, tutorials, and projects with you to inspire a whole lotta Pom Pom Hoopla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some pom pom thoughts please!